Frequently Asked Questions:
Select any of the following question headings and the answer will appear in a drop down menu.
Cut off time for free & paid classified lined ads is Tues. @ 5pm.
Cut off time for commercial display (blocked ads) advertising is Tues. @ 12:00 noon.
Cut off time for email ads is Tues. @ 4pm.
You may pay with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
Credit/Debit Card information can be taken over the phone to pay for your advertisiment.
Debit Cards can only be used when you are in our office. The Debit Card requires you to enter a pin number when you make a purchase.
There will be a $1.00 service/processing fee for all types of payments other than cash.
Mon. & Tues. 9am - 5pm:
Open for merchandise delivery, walk-in customers, and our phones are answered by real people at these times.
Wed. - Sun. the office is Closed.
1. The printed publication is placed in all of our convenience stores, by 12:00 noon each Thursday morning.
2. The FREE internet download of The Shopper's Guide is available on Sunday morning at www.theshoppersguide.net .
• Ad discription, full name, home or cell phone number, and city location.
• Only one personal phone number will appear in your free ad.
• Yard sale ads also need an address included but your name and phone number will not appear in the yard sale ad.
Call us for information or you may use up to 25 typing character spaces in each line of advertising. The cost is $1.50 per line. (See prices under "ADVERTISING" in the Main Menu.)
FS: Chevy PU, loaded, air (1st line)
85k mi., $5,000. Call xxx (2nd line)
-xxxx (3rd line).
You must pay 1.50 for a line if any part of the line is used.)
This ad has three lines with up to 25 spaces per line. It would cost $4.50 per week.
Example: For a 1 column wide by 1” vertical ad the price would be $5.00 per week or $15.00 for 4 weeks. When you buy a display ad for 4 weeks, without changes, you get the 4th week free. You may also call us for assistance (731-285-8156). (Check our Main Menu for Advertising prices.)
Check our Main Menu and click on "Purchasing TSG". Look under "Retail Stores" for a listing of all stores.